Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last Phone Call

So I stayed true to my video, and I filmed it all the day I pitched the idea, and minus maybe the lighting, I came out with a great video. However, due to recent events, and the timing of the video, I will not be showing it. I was thinking of doing a whole new project, however I decided that since the filming was done, only two weeks left to plan, film, edit, and do my other projects, and go to my job, I decided against it. So I went to edit, with the okay with Mrs. Morris, we figured it out. I will be posting a link to the channel, however watch with your own risk.

I made this montage to make people feel something, I spent time to pick the perfect song, then I went back to edit the movie to the song. And I believe I did a great job. I went back and watched montages to see how they put emotion into it.

I hope you enjoy it...


No comments:

Post a Comment