Thursday, May 1, 2014

LIGHTSABER ANIMATION

This is the finished product.This is the raw footage.

So I used this website, called video copilot, and I took a preset folder for a light saber animation. I grabbed a friend and had a epic lightsaber battle, and took the footage and put it into after effects.



I copied the movie file and used that as a mask so when the animation of the lightsaber was supposed to go behind my head, it actually went behind my head and looked rather smoothly. I just had to make sure the mask was where I wanted it to be when I wanted it to be there.


After I put the lightsabers in the right place, I went in and added sound effects to the project, which was by far the hardest part and most stressful. That's about the gist of what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment